1. Data Controller
The data controller is the company Blatz Avocat, simplified joint stock company (Société par actions simplifiée), registered at the RCS of Paris (n°890 286 214), with its registered office located at 4 rue du Faubourg-Saint-Honoré, 75008 Paris, France.
Blatz Avocat may be reached at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purpose of data processing
Blatz Avocat collects last name, first name, phone number et email address when the user uses contact form located on the website. The data is necessary to respond to the request of the use, in particular in providing an answer according to the contact details provided.
The other data provided by the use in the contact form, and transmitted when the message is sent, are used only to process the user request.
The legal ground to process data is:
– Prior consent given by the use when the user sends a message through the contact form on the website;
– Security improvement and Blatz Avocat business development.
3. User’s rights
The users are granted with several rights in regard to the process of their data and to the cookies of the website:
– Right of access and portability: the user may access at any time to all personal data related to her;
– Right to limitation: the user may limit the personal data processing related to her according to the article 18 of the GDPR;
– Right of rectification: the user may limit personal data processing related to her if personal data is erroneous, incomplete or obsolete;
– Right of opposition: the user has the right to oppose personal data processing related to her. Personal data may still be processed for legitimate cause or cause related to legal defense;
– Right to be forgotten: the user has the right to demand the deletion of her personal data and the prohibition of any future collection of her personal data;
– Right to make a complaint before the CNIL in case of a violation of applicable regulation.